Skip to main content

Forex Can Make Us Millioner, But Not Overnight

Because of advertisements on the internet, I became curious what forex is all about. Immediately I open a demo account to try if the ads were true that I can increase my money. After doing some trades on forex, I was so happy because from $50,000 I have made it to $60,000 in one day. I felt really excited and at the same time I feel some regrets, I even ask myself, what would it be if that account was true? I cannot sleep overnight because I was thinking that forex can make me a millioner. 


Well yes, its true that forex can make me a millioner but its not an overnight process. I only realize that after I made my first deposit of $250 and I lose it all including my profits after 2 weeks. Yes, unlike others I made it up for 2 weeks. There are traders who lose their money not more than 24 hours, but they are successful traders now because of their experiences.


95% of all people who tried to make money with forex have failed, Not because forex was not for them, but because they do not know the rules that should be followed. Before opening a real account assure yourself that you already understand forex trading, and learning forex doesn't happen in one week, you must invest a lot of time and effort to know how to trade currency.

There are lots of website that have a free crash course for those who are starting in forex. I finished my course only by viewing information in the internet  and it helps me a lot to understand what forex is all about. 

When you are ready to open a real account, try opening first a forex no deposit bonus from different brokers so that when you made some profit, you can take it, but when you lose, you lose nothing.

Happy Trading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Trade Forex with $1 (One US Dollar) Account

Forex Trading Strategy for $1 Today, Forex brokers are allowing the forex traders to deposit and open a real trading account for only One US Dollar. Sounds real crazy but it is really possible to trade forex with $1 (One US dollar) account, not only technically but it is also psychologically possible. The only requirement to trade $1 is Patience. Since the amount was very low, we cannot expect for high profit.  Forex Trading Strategy Plan for $1 US Dollar Account Open a real cents account - This will turn your $1 to $100 dollar equivalent value Trade 0.1 lot size one at a time - Do not open another position as long as the previous was not yet close. Opening 1 position at a time will allow for 1000pips movement.  Target realistic goal - Take profit can be set at 10pips a day, but if you enter a trade on an extremely over sold or over bought area, you can target for 50 to 100 pips a day. Plan the use of stoploss - If you open a position and it turns to negative profit

How to trade forex using Hedging Strategy

Forex Hedging Strategy Before I knew that it was hedging, I was already using it. I use it to protect my account from further loss, but aside from protecting your account from additional loss, you can maximize your profits by using hedging strategy. What is Hedging? It is opening a buy and sell position at the same time with same lot volume. Sounds fantastic and great trading idea because wherever the market goes, up or down, you have a trading position that will be on profit, and when the position goes on the opposite you will profit again to the other position. But to many who uses hedging position at the first time, This result them to too much floating loss position, and when get out of control, they face margin call. When to use Hedging Strategy? Most of the traders doesn't know when to use the hedging properly, though they have a good idea because the currency pair are moving in harmonic waves and the price keep on coming back to a certain price, they would really b

How to trade forex without using stoploss

Forex Trading Without Stoploss If you are new to forex and you do not want to use stoploss, congratulations because you are a normal person! It's really hard to accept stoploss at the start, because stoploss is a sureloss. It has been debated many times by different traders, whether to use stoploss or not. The only advantages of using a stoploss is it will prevent your account from further loss that could result to a margin call if not wiping out your whole account. But what if, when the stoploss was hit and the market started to go back to your direction? For sure, you will regret closing the position. To trade without using a stoploss, we should enter the lowest posible lot for trade, so that when the market goes back to its direction after giving too much volatility, our entered position are still there.  If you have these qualities you can trade without using a stoploss Not Greedy - entering a lowest possible lot will give few profits, but it will also give smal